With our smartphones carrying more germs per square inch than most other surfaces, the BoxWave FreshStart UV Sanitizer sterilizes one of the most prevalent sources of germs that you come into contact with on a daily basis. Using the same UV technology used in hospitals, water purification, and food preparation, the FreshStart UV Sanitizer safely eliminates 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria from your smartphone.
You take every precaution, such as washing your hands and cleaning things around us, to stay healthy. However, germs from every door knob, elevator button, restaurant menu, faucet handle, and anything else you touch gets transferred to your smartphone touchscreen when you or anyone else handles your phone. And unlike your hands, which can be washed frequently with soap and water, your phone is more difficult to clean.
The FreshStart UV Sanitizer provides you with an easy and manufacturer recommended method of cleaning your smartphone. It utilizes proven medical grade UV purification light without having to rely on any harmful chemicals that may be dangerous to you or your phone.
Within a matter of minutes, you can eliminate one of the most concentrated sources of bacteria and germs in your day-to-day life. It helps prevent you from catching the flu or cold virus, or getting sick from other harmful germs. Now you can have an added defense against germs to help you and those around you stay healthier!Technical Specifications:
* Safety mechanism requires lid to be shut and button inside the FreshStart fully depressed before operation is enabled
* Operates on 3 AA batteries, alkaline/lithium batteries recommended for best use
* 4 minute operation time denoted by pulsing blue LED light, automatic shut off when done
* Fits most phones/electronics under 5.4 inches tall
- Eliminates strep, e.coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, listeria, H1N1 virus, and other pathogens
- Same UV technology used in hospitals, water purification, and food preparation
- Manufacturer recommended method of cleaning your smartphone
- Prevent germs from passing on to you and others through your phone
- "The average cell phone carries more germs per square inch than a doorknob, sole of your shoe, or even a toilet seat" - CBS News
- Built-in safety mechanism only activates UV light when lid is closed
- Available in Silver color
- Compatibility: AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372
- Material: Polycarbonate