is a charging cradle specifically created for the 6,000mAh Power Bank Module for Canon Powershot ELPH 340 HS.
It snaps together easily with the 6,000mAh Power Bank Module for instantaneous high speed (5V/ 2A charging). Click up to 4 Power Bank Module together for an attractive and unstoppable tower of power. Powered by the included USB cable, the PowerTower is highly portable and functional.
The PowerTower with 6,000mAh
can easily fit into your pocket, purse, or bag for charging on the go. It's the perfect accessory for traveling, camping, or anytime you might not have easy or prolonged access to a standard power outlet.
Featuring a rechargeable 6,000 mAh Grade A internal Li-ion battery and 1A USB output in a high-quality, stylish white casing, the PowerTower with 6,000mAh
for Canon Powershot ELPH 340 HS gives your tablet a power boost or provides a full charge for smartphones. The convenient LED display shows the amount of remaining charging power in the external battery, so you'll never run out of power unexpectedly!
- Micro USB input charges the PowerTower and up to 4 connected Power Bank Modules from your computer, wall or car charger
- 3 prong pins instantaneously connect the docking station to the Power Bank Module. Easily stack 4 batteries on top of this behemoth charging station for simultaneous charging
- LED indicator light shows when in charge mode, and signals how much power remains
- USB 3.0 provides 5V/ 2A power output to charges your Canon Powershot ELPH 340 HS on the go
- Compatibility: Canon Powershot ELPH 340 HS
- Material: Polycarbonate