The introduction of the MacBook Air via Apple's TV commerical in January of 2008 taught us two things. One, Yael Naim's "New Soul" is a very catchy song. And two, a laptop was now thin enough to literally fit inside a Manila office envelope.
Almost four years later, thin netbooks and tablets have become the standard. Relive the beginning of a movement by enclosing your Samsung Nexus S in BoxWave's Manila Leather Envelope
Aside from being a culturally iconic conversation piece, the Manila Leather Envelope
also offers equally impressive qualities of protection and security.
The genuine leather construction of the case protects against drops, spills, and scratches. You will also appreciate the soft fabric lining and reinforced corners; little details that go a long way toward peace of mind.
On the security front, the Manila Leather Envelope
believes in a strategy of "hiding in plain sight." The authentic manila color, slim form-fitting design, and trademark red nylon string closure will surround your Samsung Nexus S in urban camouflage. Mission accomplished.
The Manila Leather Envelope
from BoxWave: the Origin of a Movement.
- Genuine leather
- Slim and form-fitting designed to perfectly fit your Samsung Nexus S
- Lightweight, and durable design protects from scratches and bumps without adding bulk
- Secure and authentic mailer flap lock
- Inside is padded and lined with soft fabric
- Available in Yellow color
- Compatibility: Samsung Nexus S
- Material: Synthetic Leather