We've all experienced that feeling of dread when, after rummaging through your suitcase, you realize that you forgot to pack your device charger. Frantic, you ask your travel companions what device they have, what connector it uses. Upon finding that no-one has a compatible charger; you come to the sinking realization that it's going to be an unbearably long two weeks without your device.
Sound familiar? We thought so too.
BoxWave's ground-breaking Charger Changer enables you to turn any mini-USB charger into your own personal micro-USB device charger. Eco-friendly and cost-effective, the Charger Changer allows you to borrow or re-use old mini-USB chargers to power your device. Whether you're re-using old chargers at home or borrowing one on the road, the ultra-portable Charger Changer guarantees you always have options for the power you need.
- Ultra-portable, lightweight design
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Allows you to turn any mini-USB charger a micro-USB one
- Built-in strain relief reduces loose wire connections from abuse
- Provides a low-cost alternative to purchasing multiple replacement/travel chargers for your device(s)
- Reduces e-waste by allowing you to recycle old chargers and re-use them with new devices!
- Compatibility: Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1
- Material: Polyurethane