Gone is the day of doodling with pen and paper. A new era has begun: tablet-doodling. Bored in class? Use your tablet to doodle pictures of your teacher with a funny hat. On the phone? Pull out your tablet to doodle bubble letters of your name. Stuck in a long meeting? Make tablet doodles that imitate actual note taking.
Proper tablet-doodling though, requires the proper equipment. Just as tablet is to paper, so the Sketching Capacitive Stylus
is to pencil.
Are you a big fan of the pencil's trademark feel? The Sketching Capacitive Stylus
mirrors the pencil's hexagonal, easy-grip design and its durable aluminum construction survives even the meanest attack by the class bully.
Concerned about accuracy? The highly responsive qualities of the Sketching's
capacitive tip will have you perfecting even the most difficult of upper lip shading in no time.
With its durable rubber tip and smooth glide feel, the Sketching Capacitive Stylus
will have you rethinking using your finger as your touch screen, tablet-doodling tool of choice.
- Works on all capacitive touch screen devices
- Pencil-shaped design for optimal pen-like functionality
- Durable and solid aluminum construction
- Available in Gold, Jet Black, Metallic Silver, Olive Green, Scarlet Red, and Super Blue color
- Compatibility: Kenwood DMX4707S
- Material: Aluminum